Sunday 3 October 2010

Photography at Chester Zoo

I had the pleasure of visiting the wonderful Chester Zoo recently, and i must say it was a fantasic experiance as a photographer.

My first impression was how large the zoo was and felt we would certainly get our money's worth, my next thought was that alot of thought was taken into the zoo's design and how most people visiting would be taking photos.

The food in the main Cafe Tsavo which is an african themed resturant was good, and they had a wide selection, catering for vegitarians and children which is always nice to see.

I would recommend Chester Zoo to anyone who wants a fantastic day out.

One of my favorite moments was watching, and being able to photograph a baby Asian Elephant and its Mother, below is a photo i took of them together.



Mother and Baby Asian Elephant


























As you can see the mother is very protective of the baby, and the baby would not leave its mothers side.

No comments:

Post a Comment